Monday, July 5, 2010

Wow Update :D

Okay first you have my apologies for not updating in a while. So time for an Alice update, it is official I have given up much like I did with kingdom hearts. That's right it's going to end up in the magical land of 'go to hell you stupid thing'. The magic pile of stuff that's lame and has no purpose but to annoy me, much like Justin Bieber actually.

Speaking of justin Bieber they played his song twice at rollerskating today. I very nearly went insane my first reaction was to put the poor thing out of it's misery but someone informed me that this was in fact the way it sings. I was in utter disbelief that people could bear to listen to, let alone request this kind of lame music. But whatever they're into I don't care as long as I am not forced to listen to it.

Well anyways I've been like entirely museless for RP and instead developed an addiction to Robert Benfer. I have learnt that stairs are your friend and to not feed your fish too much. Which would be entirely helpful if I like you know had a fish. Also rocks are pretty awesome.

On that note I probably should wrap this up or I'll just keep rambling like rambling more than I already am.

KTHXBAI.

Until next time,
Mixail

No comments:

Post a Comment